Kindle Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi fellow readers!

My name is Tammy and I am located in Longmont, Colorado.  I am so excited to have my new Kindle (a gift from my Mom and Dad) and I must admit to lurking as I have been trying to decide on a cover.  I have pretty much decided on one of the Oberon covers after reading all the great reviews and checking out the photos. 

I enjoy gardening, hiking and agility with my two wonderful dogs.  I am so pleased to have the new K2 as I have always been a book worm but developed some vision issues several years ago which made reading for pleasure very difficult.  I like that the font can be increased and that in most cases the text to speech is enabled. I have been like a kid in a candy store!  ;D

I look forward to learning more about the K2 from all of you!

Thanks for the opportunity to introduce myself!

Tammy

·
Registered
134 Posts
Tammy,
              Welcome to the Kindle world. I think you will find that you will enjoy your Kindle even more as time
passes. The Kindle is a great device for avid readers. Not trying to talk you out of the cover your thinking about, but if you plan on taking your Kindle on hikes etc...you might want a cheaper one that you won't mind if it gets dirty, scratched, etc.
Good luck to you & enjoy.

Brian  ;D

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Greetings and Welcome, Tammy! Glad you found KindleBoards.

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Greeetings and welcome, Tammy, glad you found Kindleboards!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.