Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just saw that there are 9 new skins at Decalgirl.

Just bought one, now I want another.......

I can see I am going to have a serious Kindle addiction.  :D

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Those new skins are really cool. I love the two crime scene skins (especially the white one), Rosewood, and Far Away Places.

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
I just placed my order for Kwinn's new skin.  The 15% discount code - PSPHOME - is still good and almost covers the postage!

·
Premium Member
63,461 Posts
Bacardi Jim said:
Machines need clothes like your daughter's dog needs X-Lax.

;)
LOL! I've seen sewing machine covers, toaster covers, car covers, RV covers...., boat covers, lawn mower covers.....

Betsy

·
Registered
385 Posts
Woo Hoo! I'm so excited! I asked if a red/white crime scene skin could be created for the Kindle and they said they'd try. I got the red/black crime scene for my phone and wanted the red/white for Skinderella ....ooo, my electronic toys are gonna look SO cool, lol. I like that they did a red/black crime scene skin for the Kindle, too, but I'm all about the red/white one.
I put the blue lightning on my phone and Skinderella, and they look awesome (will take pics). Now I'm so excited I want to put the crime scene ones on as soon as the Kindle one arrives, but I'm going to wait a few months, at least. *sigh*

Congrats to the last two winners of the Decal Girl skins.

·
Premium Member
63,461 Posts
KindleCat said:
Woo Hoo! I'm so excited! I asked if a red/white crime scene skin could be created for the Kindle and they said they'd try. I got the red/black crime scene for my phone and wanted the red/white for Skinderella ....ooo, my electronic toys are gonna look SO cool, lol. I like that they did a red/black crime scene skin for the Kindle, too, but I'm all about the red/white one.
I put the blue lightning on my phone and Skinderella, and they look awesome (will take pics). Now I'm so excited I want to put the crime scene ones on as soon as the Kindle one arrives, but I'm going to wait a few months, at least. *sigh*

Congrats to the last two winners of the Decal Girl skins.
Decalgirl's willingness to work with their customers, like Oberon, is one of the best reasons to buy from them!

Betsy

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Betsy the Quilter said:
Decalgirl's willingness to work with their customers, like Oberon, is one of the best reasons to buy from them!

Betsy
Yes. I asked for Symphonic and a day later, it was there! Plus they are super nice on the phone, too.

L

·
Registered
795 Posts
Dang. That new water lilies skin is pretty nice. Someone needs to invent a more reusable skin so we can switch back and forth according to our mood. Putting on new skins every month could get a tad expensive.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts