Kindle Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 40 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought people would notice my new siggie but guess not, so I'll share here. I'm pregnant! This is our first baby and we're very excited! I'm 39 and hubby is 42 and we thought our chance to be parents had passed! It's a miracle!

·
Registered
918 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I know a lot of couples who've been trying to get pregnant. That really is a miracle.  :)

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Pregnancy is such an amazing experience.  I only have one kid and feel very blessed that we were able to have her.  I was in awe of the whole process and a little baby is truly a miracle.  I hope everything goes well for you!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LOL Kim, have you read the reviews for that? Pretty entertaining! Apparently from what they say it's designed to scare the hell out of pregnant women! I did buy the Mayo Clinic Complete Guide to Pregnancy and Chicken Soup for the Expectant Mother's Soul for my Kindle though. :)

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
Congrats, I too noticed (love your signature).  Enjoy every minute of the whole process, it goes way too fast and before you know it you're a Grandma! ha ha  Truly enjoy your new bundle of joy!

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.