Kindle Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. I got my Kindle last Thursday. I'm obsessed with it. I'm so happy to find this forum. All I want to do is look at Kindle, think about Kindle, read Kindle and talk about Kindle.

Durphy was the name of my first car. I haven't named Kindle yet, but I'm glad there are kindred spirits here who name their Kindles.

·
Registered
829 Posts
Welcome to the Kindleboards!

I got my Kindle at the beginning of June and just finally named it last week - Keiko.  :)

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
Hi durphy and welcome! I just got my Kindle yesterday and still have no idea for a name yet! I am told it will come in time... I used to have a 79 trans am named Fred and we had a 45 ford truck named Penelope!

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
durphy said:
Durphy was the name of my first car. I haven't named Kindle yet, but I'm glad there are kindred spirits here who name their Kindles.
Welcome, Durphy! Sir Sterndale Bennett and I say hi!! Glad to have you here...

L

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've decided. Zelda (short for Griselda) is my Kindle's name.

Durphy was a cross between Murphy and Derby. He was a brown bug.

·
Registered
48 Posts
durphy said:
Hi. I got my Kindle last Thursday. I'm obsessed with it. I'm so happy to find this forum. All I want to do is look at Kindle, think about Kindle, read Kindle and talk about Kindle.

Hi Durphy and Zelda and welcome to the boards, I think all of us here are obessed with the Kindle even those that have had them longer than us. I've had mine for a week yesterday and her name is Serenity.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts