Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
12,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Finally it lists the release date of pre orders. Yay. Until now you had to click on the order info and then go to the book page just to check when the day is. I also like how you can now sort your books by the ones you have on loan.

Still looking around, but its a great change so far.

·
Registered
4,904 Posts
I just looked at "Manage Your Kindle" page.  Doesn't look any different to me than it ever has?

·
Registered
12,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hmm, I still have the new layout. I did sign in to amazon, so maybe sign out and in? Are they just trying it out on some customers?

On the Pre orders, before it would show the date when you placed the order, now it shows the release date and it sorts them like that on the list. The pre orders are beneath the pending deliveries now, you click on the left pending deliveries. It also shows in a number next to the selection how many pending deliveries there are.

·
Registered
12,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
:eek: :eek: :eek: I swear, I am not drinking this early in the day  :D

eta: I am trying to figure out how to get a screenshot and post it here.  ???

·
Registered
12,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Not sure if I can figure this out getting a pic in.

Sorry, i am on my netbook and so the screenshots are smaller screen size then on the Desktop

·
Registered
12,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
No, all books still are listed for all devices as far as I can tell. No change other then display.

On the device page it shows the Serial number and what generation the Kindle is and below are the apps, K4Pc, Apple etc. Still the same stuff as far as function goes, just better layed out.

·
Registered
864 Posts
My page hasn't changed.  It's still the same as it's always been. 

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
You people must just be special.  Mine looks the same too.

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Yes, I like what they did with the preorders -- with the exception of feeling I had to dig for it.

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
I like that new look better.  I hope you get it back and I hope we all get something that's a little more user friendly. 
There are times when I've went to search for a book that I know I bought and cannot find it in my archives. 
Frustrating.
deb

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
drenee said:
I like that new look better. I hope you get it back and I hope we all get something that's a little more user friendly.
There are times when I've went to search for a book that I know I bought and cannot find it in my archives.
Frustrating.
deb
You know you can just do a search for the title/author?

1 - 20 of 87 Posts