Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there was an old thread somewhere that perported to have LotR Screen Savers but the images have since been removed so with the help or moxy789 (Thanks Moxy
) I have created some new LotR screen savers. So if we can't have the books at least we can have the pictures.

LotR Fans - Enjoy!

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Thank you, those are wonderful!

·
Registered
599 Posts
Aw, no hot Orlando Bloom?  ;D

J/K, these are really nice!

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
The only one missed was Gollum.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
intinst said:
The only one missed was Gollum.
I didn't find a drawing I really liked of Gollum - if you know of one let me know. I tried to stick to drawings/paintings instead of photos - I figured they would look better.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Okay, I couldn't resist. He's just so pretty! ;D

·
Registered
509 Posts
How can I and can I download these to my Kindle 2.  I adore LOTR and the Hobbit.  I am drooling at these pictures.  Wish you had Gollum.  He is my favorite.

·
Registered
126 Posts
AWwwwwwww thanks for the wonderful screensavers. Now I can have much to look upon when I read my Kindle.. Drooling over orland now. No aruwen?

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
geniebeanie said:
How can I and can I download these to my Kindle 2. I adore LOTR and the Hobbit. I am drooling at these pictures. Wish you had Gollum. He is my favorite.
Right click the pictures and save them to your hard drive then go to the Screen Save hack thread and follow the instructions. New version K2 Screensaver hack I found a Gollum picture and have lightened some of the above pictures to make them look better on the K2. I will upload those sometime tomorrow once I get home.

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
Britt said:
Okay, I couldn't resist. He's just so pretty! ;D

Thank you for posting this one, just so I could quote it! ;D

Thanks PJ (and Moxy) for these. I will have to use them when I reread LOTR.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The original images have been reloaded with updated images that are brighter and look better on the K2. And here by popular demand is Gollum

·
Registered
9,515 Posts
I want to thank you.. these have made my Son's night.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts