Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just saw m-edge has new covers for pre-order. They even have one you can put your own 4x6 photo in. Don't know if someone has already posted this but I just now found them and wanted to make sure everyone knew about it. ;)

Amazon link

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
This addiciton is never ending, I WANT one  :eek:
I have the Klaret M-Edge cover that is less than 2 months old and ordered a light last night. I may have to get a second job to support my habit!!  LOL

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
I really like the look of the pebbled navy blue...sigh...like I need another cover!

I bet they got the idea for that cover with the picture from our Medge thread!

L

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Yeah Leslie.. remember who started that.. we did.. LOL

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
I hate you guys, you are bad influences (though I still want a metallic!!) ... I just ordered the Marble blue.. that makes five of the strangdog covers.. three Medge (NOT including this one) , which would be four when it arrives... and an Oberon as soon as they come out...Oh and that zip thing Medge has you can see through..
and the hard drive case to store it all...

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Patrizia said:
Yeah Leslie.. remember who started that.. we did.. LOL
You started it. I can even quote it from memory, "I just got my Medge cover and let me tell you IT'S WORTH EVERY DIME!"

I loved that thread. I had a lot of good laughs over that.

L

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Patrizia you definitely would win an award for the "Best Dressed and Accessorized Kindle" if there were such a thing. LOL  I may have to order Ruby anothe koat, she only has one.  ;)

Linda

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
LOL Leslie

Guilty as charged.. I do remember abou 300 Kolors we had come up with including the sub catagories.. we need to find that list again.. it was good too..

Linda.. I appreciate that,, but what scares me is the covers are now starting to cost more then the Kindle combined.. that can't be good.. and EVERY bag I buy has to be Kindleworthy.. I think I may need a 12 step program soon

·
Registered
25 Posts
strangedog.com announced they have new covers expected 11/3.  they sell out fast but worth checking out.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Dog

I ADORE FRANK I have about five of his covers from Strangedog... i know he travels alot and has been out of town.. I am wanting a full leather burgandy one and just keep missing it when it goes up for sale.. not only does he make a great cover, but he is just a GREAT GUY in general.. which makes that purchase even more special

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Reader

I picked out the dragonfly materials for Frank.. he laughed at me when I told him that women loved the Dragonflies and they would sell.. he sent me a dragonfly website where we chose the material.  I have  the Palm Trees, The royal blue dragonflies.. the black dragonflies, the tiny embroidered dragonflies in a denim blue (which he has ran out of material for) I also have the colorful butterflies.

My Medge is the Red which is a gorgeous marble red , the saddle which seems to be the sturdiest, the black and I just ordered the marble blue which ships mid Nov.. I also have that zip Kindle jacket the Medge has.

Oberon is next.. I think I have more invested in covers then the Kindle cost.. LOL, actually I KNOW I do :)

·
Registered
3,128 Posts
Patrizia: I have just 3 of Franks covers I have the tiny embroidered dragonflies in denim blue,the butterflies. I just ordered the world map cover.

I also have the medge in red and the saddle. I just ordered the navy blue.
I have 3 others I got from Kristine that sells on Etsy. One is a cover with monkeys, one is a Halloween cover and a Christmas cover with Santa's on it.

And now I am thinking about the Oberon.

Anne

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
LOL Anne,

SOooo I am not the only one and I suspect Lelsie is hoarding a few she is not telling us about either :)

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Patrizia said:
LOL Anne,

SOooo I am not the only one and I suspect Lelsie is hoarding a few she is not telling us about either :)
No, no, I am completely honest...just two covers... a red M-edge and saddle M-edge. I like the saddle better.

I gave my old pleather cover away and then I gave my daughter's away! I believe in pay it forward!

L

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Patrizia, go look at the Oprah One Year Later thread. We think you are one of the San Diego moms....

L

·
Registered
3,128 Posts
Leslie said:
Patrizia said:
LOL Anne,

Patrizia: It all started with the Red medge cover you told me about. Then I found out about Frank's cover and the rest is history. ;)

Anne

1 - 20 of 111 Posts