Kindle Forum banner

61 - 80 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
Jen said:
Okay, I just need to say to you all that for months and months I have been completely content with my original cover. Now, somehow, I am pretty sure I'm going to pre-order the green marbled one. It's just too me.
I have officially been corrupted, and I blame it all on you of course ;D !
This is getting harder and harder to resist... I am not going to pre-order, I am not going to pre-order! aarrr... this is so hard! lol

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
I've got my eye on the green and pebbled navy blue ones, but I cannot decide between them.  This board is very bad on the wallet, but I'm having loads of fun here :)

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Angela said:
This is getting harder and harder to resist... I am not going to pre-order, I am not going to pre-order! aarrr... this is so hard! lol
You know you're going to. Just like I know I'm going to.
Come on, you know you want to....he he

·
Registered
11,722 Posts
I'm trying SO hard not to pre-order yet another one... I REALLY, REALLY like the Marine Blue...

Like I really need another one...I already have the red, black and saddle.

Gas prices are coming down considerably, so I do have some extra spending money...Right? Think that'll fly with my husband?

·
Registered
11,722 Posts
I think the red is my favorite. I like the smooth leather and the bright color. I do think the leather on the other two is a bit sturdier, but nowhere near as pretty.

I actually got the black one so it wouldn't be as noticable when I snuck it into work. The red was very noticable in my blue apron! LOL!!

My mom is getting a Kindle for Christmas and I'm probably going to send her the saddle one.

·
Administrator
63,461 Posts
Jen said:
Okay, I just need to say to you all that for months and months I have been completely content with my original cover. Now, somehow, I am pretty sure I'm going to pre-order the green marbled one. It's just too me.
I like the green, too, and I'm not even a "green" person. There's not much green in my fabric collection.

Betsy

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
luvmy4brats,

Thank you so much for sharing about your colors and why.  I literally LOL about sneaking the black one into work!  How bright is the red one?  That was my first choice, but then I saw the green and then the blue one and now I am so torn!  Thoughts of getting more than one have crossed my mind but.............I'm just not sure.

Betsy,

Green is one of my favorite colors, but usually the soft muted tones.  This one is so bright and a bit out of my "comfort range", but I feel like I want to be a little more daring at times!

·
Administrator
63,461 Posts
Jen said:
Jen,

I'm proud of any role I played in bring you to the dark side!

LOL! ;D

Betsy

·
Registered
25 Posts
I have the red one. I'm not usually into red, but it is bee-yoo-ti-ful! Not sure how to describe the shade, but I think of it as holly berry red.

I have an order in for the new Marine blue marbled cover. I can't wait!

Kat

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
Well here's my rationalization of a new cover...."Spirit" is all dressed in pink now..pink cover...her abstraction skin..so for the skin contest I picked Cobalt Nexus...which is blue. So if I get lucky enough to win then I will HAVE to order the Marine Blue medge cover....right ::)...makes sense doesn't it ???  ;D

·
Administrator
63,461 Posts
Kindled Spirit said:
Well here's my rationalization of a new cover...."Spirit" is all dressed in pink now..pink cover...her abstraction skin..so for the skin contest I picked Cobalt Nexus...which is blue. So if I get lucky enough to win then I will HAVE to order the Marine Blue medge cover....right ::)...makes sense doesn't it ??? ;D
Makes perfect sense to me! Everyone has entered the skin contest, haven't they?

Betsy

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
I have the red one that I love and I would  say it was a cherry red.  The color makes it easy to find in my purse or backpack, the original black just disappeared and I couldn't fine it.  I have the Marine Blue on order so I picked the Absolute Power to go with it if I win.  If I don't I guess I'll have to order it, the accessories are killing me.  Now I just have to wait for the contest winners and then my new cover.  I hate waiting. :mad:

·
Registered
11,722 Posts
Kindled Spirit said:
Well here's my rationalization of a new cover...."Spirit" is all dressed in pink now..pink cover...her abstraction skin..so for the skin contest I picked Cobalt Nexus...which is blue. So if I get lucky enough to win then I will HAVE to order the Marine Blue medge cover....right ::)...makes sense doesn't it ??? ;D
Makes perfect sense. I guess if I order the Marine Blue, then I'll need to order a new skin for Edgar. If I get a new skin for Edgar, then my cell and ipod will need new skins as well. Oh the pressure! Such an unending cycle.

Oh, and I'll agree the red is like a cherry red.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Question for all you M-Edge owners.

Have any of you had them stain your Kindle?

I was reading the reviews on Amazon and someone with a Black one said that it had stained part of their Kindle black.

Thanks

Rusty

·
Registered
177 Posts
I think I read one of the reviews that said that was an early production problem and it has since been taken care of in the subsequent models.

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Thanks to all who described the red shade to me.  Still having a hard time narrowing down the color of the M-edge but I'll figure it out soon I hope!

61 - 80 of 111 Posts