Kindle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all !

I am a new member who has owned a Kindle for exactly 1 year.  I love it, read more than ever before, and have never had a problem with my unit.
I look forward to being a member of this board and reading the interesting and helpful posts.
Thanks
Jay

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Hi Jay - nice to have you here!  You can help us out too by posting all the wonderful books you have been reading, and any tidbits you come up with.  8)

·
Registered
124 Posts
Welcome Jay!

Great to meet another early adopter, and you're so lucky never to have had a problem - I'm on my third Kindle since December 2007.

I look forward to reading your posts.

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Hi Jay, welcome! Glad to have you here...I lived in Baltimore for a year and my husband's a native.

This is a fun and friendly bunch. Enjoy!

L

·
Registered
552 Posts
Hi Jay and a warm welcome to you from Myrtle Beach!

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Thanks for posting an intro Jay and welcome to KB. Check out our book klubs in The Book Corner, maybe you will join us. We are having a great time.

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Greetings and Welcome, Jay! Glad to have you among all of us Kindleholics.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hey Jay,

I went to boarding school just outside of Baltimore, and used to love going into the city!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you all for the welcome to the Board.  I live in the northwest section of Baltimore just outside the City proper.  Lifelong resident!!

I have a question but not sure if any of you can answer it or if I should go on the boards to find the answer but here goes:  I never have put music on my Kindle.  I just sent 1 song from my computer onto the Kindle from Microsoft Media Player thru my USB cord.  They went onto my Kindle.  How do I play them?  I am on the Experimental page but the area for "playing music" will not let me click on.  Now what?
Thanks again to all.
Jay

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
jayslater said:
Thank you all for the welcome to the Board. I live in the northwest section of Baltimore just outside the City proper. Lifelong resident!!

I have a question but not sure if any of you can answer it or if I should go on the boards to find the answer but here goes: I never have put music on my Kindle. I just sent 1 song from my computer onto the Kindle from Microsoft Media Player thru my USB cord. They went onto my Kindle. How do I play them? I am on the Experimental page but the area for "playing music" will not let me click on. Now what?
Thanks again to all.
Jay
Go and double check and make sure the song is in the "music" folder (or songs, or audible. I don't remember exactly what it is called). Books have to be in the documents folder to show up on the home page. Songs have to be in the correct folder to be able to be played.

L

1 - 14 of 14 Posts