Kindle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Registered
1,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The White Knight actually made it to the three-digit rankings of the entire Kidnle store, at #932 (at the time of this posting, if you're reading this then it's probably slipped back into the five to six-digit rankings :p). That's the best result I could have ever expected out of the free price, and that's not including the 20,000+ downloads in the last 96 hours :)

This is more than I thought I'd ever reach, so I had to share it. Doesn't matter if anyone reads it or not, I just wanted to get it out there somewhere. I'm practically in tears, I'm so happy!  ;D

· Registered
4,113 Posts
Looks like both sequels are doing great, and at $2.99, that's some nice coin.

I have to admit that I've resisted trying to get any of my books up for free because there's something about giving away my work that bothers my psychologically, but if you if you think of the Trinity Saga as a single work for $5.98, with the first third available as a free sample, that puts a totally different spin on it. Anyway, well done, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who will keep checking out your rankings.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.