Kindle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pardon me if this has been mentioned. I'm sending this from my Blackberry. Just got an email from Noreve with a new coupon code: JUNE15 for 15% savings.

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
DD said:
Pardon me if this has been mentioned. I'm sending this from my Blackberry. Just got an email from Noreve with a new coupon code: JUNE15 for 15% savings.
DD, you beat me to this post! I got the same email and would just add that the code expires on June 28th. Also, I didn't see that the vintage leather cases were available for K2, or maybe I wasn't looking close enough. I really like that Jean Vintage color alot.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Oh, wow.  I hope they rollout their DX version soon enough to use the coupon. 

·
Registered
123 Posts
Yay!  Yipee!  Now I just have to pick a color.  Everytime I think I've decided for sure, I change my mind again.  I was positive I wanted orange, but saw pictures posted here describing it as pumpkin.  It looked gorgeous with the skin (DD, I think it was yours), but I was looking for a stronger color.  The lavender & the pink are pretty, but again I wanted a stronger tone.  Don't want red, which sorta takes it down to blue.  Its a gorgeous blue, but I wanted something less, um, conservative?   Waffle, waffle...

Kim

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
kimmysue said:
Yay! Yipee! Now I just have to pick a color. Everytime I think I've decided for sure, I change my mind again. I was positive I wanted orange, but saw pictures posted here describing it as pumpkin. It looked gorgeous with the skin (DD, I think it was yours), but I was looking for a stronger color. The lavender & the pink are pretty, but again I wanted a stronger tone. Don't want red, which sorta takes it down to blue. Its a gorgeous blue, but I wanted something less, um, conservative? Waffle, waffle...

Kim
What about Olive Green?

·
Registered
123 Posts
Not really into Green...I'm getting ready to retire from the Air Force, and I've been wearing a green splotchy outfit Every Day for years & years.  Eeeew.  I hate camouflage.  Unfortunately for the green cover it gets "tarred with the same brush" so to speak.

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
TravelBud said:
Thanks - saw your post before I checked my email---so immediately checked and I have one, too! Hey--10% is 10%--I'm happy!
Isn't it 15%? I thought it was. I'll have to look again.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts