Kindle Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there. My name is Brian and, as my subject line suggests, I am a full-time writer. I write album and film reviews, concert previews and reviews, artist features, general music features and the occasional piece on a business or its owner. I have been doing this for the past nine years here and there, but just transitioned to full-time work in this field back in October.

I also write novels and have just released a self-published e-novel via Amazon with my co-author. It is called XII: Genesis and is the first in a planned eight-book series. Set approximately 100 years in a dystopian future, the story introduces us to twelve supernaturally-gifted individuals who have been recruited to stop a growing threat before is destroys New Earth. The problem is, doing the right thing will cause the twelve to branded as terrorists, named Public Enemy #1 by the most powerful people in the world and considered heroes by only a scant few.

If you would like to learn more about the novel or about my co-author and I, you can go to our novel's official website: www.jointhexii.com.

It's nice to be here and I hope to meet some other literary, music and film enthusiasts on these boards!

Cheers,
Brian

·
Registered
216 Posts
Welcome to the boards! Enjoy your time here!

·
Registered
5,937 Posts
Welcome aboard, Brian.  Glad to have you join the forum.  Wishing you every continued success with writing. 

Dan --

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
Hi Brian,

Welcome to the boards!  Nice to meet you.  Congrats on your new book.  Enjoy the community!  :)

Lee

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone!

Here's a question for you all: What has been the most rewarding aspect of the time you have spent on these boards?

I'm interested to know why people are here, what they are hoping to get out of it, etc. With so many people registered here, there must be a ton of reasons, so color me curious as to what some of those reasons are!

Cheers,
Brian :)

·
Registered
2,807 Posts
Welcome to KB!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts