Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay gang

Thanks to all of you who voted.. here is the final choice for the new covers. 

Ginko in Red and Fern

Hummingbird in Sky Blue and Red

and the winner IS!!!!

Peacock in Sky blue and Green

These covers will be up on the site around the July 4th weekend... for the K1 and the K2... the DX covers however are going to be delayed due to the testing for the platform and cover combo they are creating.. there is a little more they need to do on it.. so it is coming!!!!!

Thanks for all your votes.. just so you know Davinci was in the running but the design is very difficult to do on a light color (and so many of you wanted it in saddle) due to the wrap.. I am told it needs a perfect piece of leather to work and would be very labor intensive...  any questions.. ask away!

·
Registered
6,245 Posts
Thank you for the info, Patrizia.  Of those, I would favor the Hummingbird.  I should have my second Oberon cover very soon though (ROH in sky blue), so I should be satisfied for a while.  I might order a journal soon, however.

·
Registered
29 Posts
wow...I am brand new here ( will have my Kindle next week) and have been trying to pick an Oberon cover to go along with my Van Gogh Irises DecalGirl skin I already ordered. This just made my decision a little more difficult. I really like the Ginko...maybe one now and one for my birthday in a couple months  :)  This board has been a great find for me--thanks for the info!

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ktwac..

welcome!!!!

and you have NO idea.. we will help you spend money you never knew you had.. LOL.. we are all about the accessories :)... Oberon has gorgeous covers though you can't go wrong!

·
Registered
704 Posts
Thanks for the update. I kept looking to see what they picked. I will be ordering a skyblue Kindle 2 cover soon!
Kdawna

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the new choices wont be up until at least july 4 :) but there are some sky blue already out there..

·
Registered
472 Posts
Patrizia,  thank you for updating us! I was wondering.....are we able to pre-order the K2 covers? Are do we need to wait until they appear on the website?  Thanks again! I am so excited about the ginkgo in red! ;D ;D ;D

·
Registered
216 Posts
woohoo! I see a Blue Peacock cover in my future!

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
lol google.. do you own the DX?  btw your cat and mine could be twins!

·
Registered
216 Posts
Patrizia said:
lol google.. do you own the DX? btw your cat and mine could be twins!
No, I just have the K2.
That pic of Huck is deceiving. He's not all white and has 6 toes. :)

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
OK so I have to own a sky blue peacock oberon.

Now my dilemma is I already have a purple ROH k2 cover. So do I get a second k2 cover in the blue peacock OR buy the blue peacock in a journal???

Why is this so hard for me to decide! Help!!

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
get one of each.. LOL..

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I believe its just on the front Janel

·
Registered
96 Posts
Gonna try the peacock in light blue and experiment with the pearlized leather paints to bring some life to those feathers!

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
Janelmc said:
Do you know if the Peacock design is on the front and back? It is so pretty.
I can verify for you that the JOURNAL is on the front only..... But I still love it. ;D

1 - 20 of 32 Posts