Kindle Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had read in one of the posts that someone thought Oberon was going to have some new designs after the holiday break.  Does anyone know what they'll be?  I really want to get one, but although the patterns are nice, there are a few of the journal covers I prefer. so...just wondering!

·
Registered
157 Posts
oh no new designs... I should order the World Tree design soon then, I would hate to miss out on it if they are rotating designs!

·
Registered
224 Posts
i thought the poll was for them to add designs to the kindle line from what they already make.

new is cool though ;D

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
They are thinking of doing a poll to add one or two designs.. they are also considering some other accessories.. they will be back around the 12th for production.. pop them an email and address it to Don.. they are great about responding

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
I HATE the idea that they may add more designs! There are already FOUR that I want, don' t tell me there could be more!

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
The Butterfly design, is it blue or purple? When looking at it online it looks blue. They don't list the color on the Kindle cover, but when looking at the portfolio designs they list a variety of colors and the default says purple.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts