Kindle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is a new peacock large journal in that new blue on their website.  I'm sure that design is going to be liked on here.

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Beautiful...so tempting...must not buy...

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
OMG I love that design!  I really wish they made that in a K2 cover. Then I would definitely invest in a second oberon.

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
koolmnbv said:
OMG I love that design! I really wish they made that in a K2 cover. Then I would definitely invest in a second oberon.
Ditto! That is the most amazing design I've seen from them yet and absolutely perfect in that blue. Too bad they're not making it into a Kindle cover.

·
Registered
11,722 Posts
kevin63 said:
There is a new peacock large journal in that new blue on their website. I'm sure that design is going to be liked on here.
Why must you do this to me? You do like me don't you? <sigh> Beautiful. I can see I'm going to love that color and it's going to be very, very difficult to choose one of the ones for my Kindle.

Still wish I had a need for a journal.

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
luvmy4brats said:
Why must you do this to me? You do like me don't you? <sigh> Beautiful. I can see I'm going to love that color and it's going to be very, very difficult to choose one of the ones for my Kindle.

Still wish I had a need for a journal.
Heather-

I knew you would like this one. I use my Journal to keep track of stuff for my Dad, like his medicine, Dr. visits, procedures, etc. I'm sure you could find use for a journal that way.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Is Da Vinci new also? That would also make an amazing Kindle cover... Just do it every color!

What happened to the Three Graces Kindle cover? Not popular enough?

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
I noticed that Peacock journal too, it is gorgeous!  I just may have to figure out a reason why I would "need" it :)

·
Registered
780 Posts
They have one called Acanthus leaf also a few pages into the large journals. It is shown in taupe- looks good to me also, how many journals can one person use?

Lynn L

·
Registered
11,722 Posts
akjak - I thought the same thing about the da Vinci cover. It would be perfect for the Kindle in so many colors.

Kevin - You're not helping  ;) LOL. I've thought about getting one to start a reading journal. Maybe I can hint to my husband it would make a great birthday present.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts