Kindle Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
369 Posts
My PW just automatically updated a few minutes ago, I don't see any difference so as others have said it's probably behind the seen. I am a little annoyed, a couple of day's ago I removed all the extra dictionaries from MYK and now because of the update their back and I have to go through the tedious process of removing them again....grrrrrrrr :mad:

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

· Registered
369 Posts
Betsy the Quilter said:
Which is why I just leave them there...off to look at my MYK, since my PW updated, not sure when...

;D

Betsy
I think I may just download them all to my Kindle and put them in a collection, so I don't have to see them in my archive.

· Registered
369 Posts
Linjeakel said:
If you download them they'll be on the device in a group together under 'dictionaries' - you won't need to make a collection. If you leave them in the cloud and view the cloud on the device they'll all be together under 'dictionaries' just the same. Downloading them to your Kindle won't remove them from your MYK page.
Oh yes, I know downloading them to my Kindle won't remove them from MYK, but at least I won't have to see them in the cloud on my Kindle. I should have been a little more clear in my post. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.