Kindle Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to let everyone know about my most recent release...The Curse of One-Eyed Jack (A Dark Hollows Mystery). Written in the vein of a classic mystery story, the tale contains hints of the paranormal which is steeped in Appalachian folklore, folk medicine, and folk magic. In it, I introduce you to a new kind of detective...Ezekiel Crane...who is shunned by his community who believe he was "marked" by the devil when he was a small child. They also say he can speak to the Dead!

Here's a brief synopsis:

One-Eyed Jack has returned…

FBI crime analyst Kili Brennan has come to Boone Creek, in the Appalachian foothills of Kentucky, looking for her missing brother…looking for answers. Instead, she finds a world of suspicion and superstition. Locals say her brother, and a string of others, may have been killed by One-Eyed Jack-the fabled giant guardian that protects the fantastic archaeological monument he was researching. As Kili's search intensifies, the danger escalates, and the only person that can help her is a man whose mysterious past might be just as frightening, and infinitely more dangerous, than the dark secrets she is determined to uncover. A man named Ezekiel Crane.

One-Eyed Jack is distinctly different from my other two novels, PRIMAL THIRST and SIRENS' SONG (The ENIGMA Directive series) as it is darker and less humorous. But if you enjoy great mysteries in the vein of Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child's Pendergast series, you should really enjoy Ezekiel Crane. Give it a try and let me know what you think! Only $2.99!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.