Kindle Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
Hi, my name is Jena, and I'm a pre-made cover voyeur.  :eek:  I love looking at all the cover-designers' sites to see their pre-mades, but unfortunately I never have books that will fit them.  But perhaps one day I will.    ;)

·
Registered
99 Posts
My friend Caitie Quinn sent me over to these boards today as a good reference for publishing...and I'm scrolling through the subjects and see Amanda shared my site...serendipitous. Thank you Amanda, and thank you to the others who responded with compliments. What a nice way to initiate myself on this board.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Nice!  I love seeing all the different cover designs and how creative people can be.  Such wonderful inspiration!  :)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Welcome, Gwen!   :)

By the way, Phycel, I love your Noble Lies cover.  

And I agree, I love looking at other people's covers.  I could look at pretty covers all day.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Thank you!  Noble Lies was a custom cover in every sense of the word "custom".  The author came to me with a very specific idea in mind and just needed the digital skills of a designer to put them down for her.  I can't wait until she makes it into a paperback so I can have a copy of it in my hands!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts