Kindle Forum banner

Have you guys read any books by Greg Isles?

• or Turning Angel

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Blood Memory?

Votes: 1 33.3%
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:eek:

I just read Greg Isles book "True Evil" WOW! (on my kindle) Each time I read one of his books I think this is absolutely the greatest yet!! But this one really is.........! He really had to do some research to write this one.

The only thing is once you start one of his books you are totally unproductive because you cannot put them down!

Tee in Tennessee

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Hi Tee, welcome! Glad to have you here.

I am not familiar with this author and somehow the title doesn't sound like it is up my alley, but we have a very wide and diverse group here, so I am sure you'll find others who enjoy these books as much as you do.

Glad to have you in the Kindle Klub.

L

G

·
I have not read any Greg Iles since his first couple, but I really did enjoy them. Still have Spandau Pheonix and Fatherland sitting on the book shelf.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Hi Tee, I'm reading Black Cross by Greg Iles right now and you are right - I'm not getting anything else done.  Not only do we agree on his books, but I'm also originally from Tennessee.  Go Vols!

Kathy, currently living in NC

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Congratulations on your first post TEE! Please go to Intro/Welcome Board and introduce yourself. We are a friendly bunch and I know others want to give you a warm welcome. One of my favorite things about kindleboards is the way my reading horizon has broadened. I love reading new authors and will check out True Evil. I am a huge SEC football fan! WAR EAGLE!

Linda from Alabama

·
Registered
399 Posts
candggmom said:
Hi Tee, I'm reading Black Cross by Greg Iles right now and you are right - I'm not getting anything else done. Not only do we agree on his books, but I'm also originally from Tennessee. Go Vols!

Kathy, currently living in NC
If you like Black Cross, don't miss Spandau Phoenix which, although written first, actually occurs 50 years after Black Cross. Iles recommends reading Black Cross before Spandau Phoenix on his website. :)

We have all of Iles' books, but they are DTBs. I still have a couple left to read...

·
Premium Member
63,459 Posts
tee626 said:

I just read Greg Isles book "True Evil" WOW! (on my kindle) Each time I read one of his books I think this is absolutely the greatest yet!! But this one really is.........! He really had to do some research to write this one.

The only thing is once you start one of his books you are totally unproductive because you cannot put them down!

Tee in Tennessee
Welcome to the Kindleboards, Tee, and congratulations on your first post!

I'd love it if you made your recommendation in the Book Corner, too! We have a topic there, Members' recommendations, December 2008! Also lots of free books, bargain books, and other recommendations. AND we have book clubs beginning in January!

Betsy

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
I have read every Greg Iles book and love them all!!  I had asked in an earlier discussion of there were any other Greg Iles fans on this board but didn't get any replies.... so I guess that was my answer.  Iles is my favorite new author and I highly recommend his books.  I have a hard time putting them down once I start!!

·
Premium Member
63,459 Posts
tee626 said:

Tee in Tennessee
Thanks, I ordered the sample!

Betsy

·
Registered
76 Posts
Hi and welcome Tee

I have either read or listened to almost all of the Isle books and relly enjoy them. I passed the books onto a friend and got him hooked as well. I think the ones with Penn Cage in them are my favorites. if you haven't checked those out yet, do. They are great as well.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Tee!

Greg Iles is my favorite author right now.  I have read True Evil and Turning Angel.  I will be starting The Quiet game after i finish another book i just started.  Anyone read that? 

1 - 16 of 16 Posts