Kindle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With all the excitement today I just noticed on the home pages this little bit of information.

Most Online Today: 624. Most Online Ever: 624 (Today at 05:22:15 PM)

WOW this board is really rocking.

BTW anyone seen Harvey today? Or is he playing with his new Kindle 2?

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
He's probably dissecting the K2!!  ;D Looking for anything and everything right and wrong with it.

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Hahahah, I think Harvey is on a business trip and not in his usual time zone, so he is sort of jet lagged....LOL

L

·
Super Moderator
67,319 Posts
which also means he probably hasn't gotten his new K2 yet. . . .

Ann

·
Registered
182 Posts
Ann Von Hagel said:
which also means he probably hasn't gotten his new K2 yet. . . .
I know how that is. My Kindle was delivered at 3pm CST today. However, I won't link up with it until Friday evening.

·
Registered
12,456 Posts
Yes, this is torture! My Kindle will arrive this week, but I'll be in the Washington DC area until Friday.

I have a full week of meetings and after-work events, so my posting here will be sporadic. What a week on KindleBoards though!

And that is amazing that we broke that record today. I thought it would be a long while before we broke the previous record, which was on February 9th, when Kindle 2 was announced. These forums are humming indeed!!

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Harvey said:
Yes, this is torture! My Kindle will arrive this week, but I'll be in the Washington DC area until Friday.

I have a full week of meetings and after-work events, so my posting here will be sporadic. What a week on KindleBoards though!

And that is amazing that we broke that record today. I thought it would be a long while before we broke the previous record, which was on February 9th, when Kindle 2 was announced. These forums are humming indeed!!
... and there he is!
I knew you wouldn't be away from us long.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts