Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1352 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok - I will find more Tinkerbell, but for now here are some I had on my hard drive already.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Kathy said:
I have to get a better photo program. Yours are so beautiful and crisp. Great work. :)
Thank you. I'd be happy to teach/show you how. I use Photoshop Elements 6 - very reasonably priced. But I bet we could do it in Gimp - FREE program.

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
I'll spring for the Photoshop Express and I'll take you up on the help. It will probably be Thursday before I have the time to play around. I love software of any kind and learn quickly. I'm a software instructor and am certified in Microsoft Office, MOUS certification.

Kathy

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Kathy said:
I'll spring for the Photoshop Express and I'll take you up on the help. It will probably be Thursday before I have the time to play around. I love software of any kind and learn quickly. I'm a software instructor and am certified in Microsoft Office, MOUS certification.

Kathy
Sorry I had a brain burp - it's Photoshop Elements Mac/Windows and worth every penny.

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
wilsondm2 said:
Thank you. I'd be happy to teach/show you how. I use Photoshop Elements 6 - very reasonably priced. But I bet we could do it in Gimp - FREE program.
Those are great and so clear! I love Sean Connery and Harrison Ford! :p

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
luvmy4brats said:
Wall-e, R2-D2 (which my son will insist I have), Sean Connery (which I'll insist I have) and Harrison Ford..Oh WOW!

I wonder what the max for screensavers on the K2 is? I think the K1 topped out at 50.
I'm not sure - but I know I had over a hundred on my KK. I love doing these. Any particular requests or genres?

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
wilsondm2 said:
Sorry I had a brain burp - it's Photoshop Elements Mac/Windows and worth every penny.
Thanks. I'm looking for it right now. I do a lot of photography, 9 grandkids and living in Florida, so I'm sure I will get a lot of use out of it.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
And here are some more Tinkerbells!

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
luvmy4brats said:
They're all lovely.

:-* :-* For the Tink ones. ;)
You're very, very welcome. Sweet dreams!

1 - 20 of 1352 Posts