Kindle Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok everyone, got my new Oberon cover Sun in Red need a little help with a skin to go with it. I have gone to Tego and designed 5 different options and would like to get the group's opinion on which one. From the covers and skins I have seen on this forum, folks here have REALLY good taste so I am enlisting all of you to help me decide. Here is the cover I purchased and the red is somewhat deeper than what is represented on this photo. Advanced THANKS to all who render an opinion.

Here are the variety of different Tego SKins I have created:

Option #1 front and back

Option #2 front and back

Option #3 front and back

Option #4 front and back

Option #5 front and back

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
All of them are beautiful, but my favourite is the fourth one. I love the design, and I really think it would complement your cover nicely.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Wow!  I like 'em all.  Given my recent experience, I have found that I personally like darker colors and a more abstract pattern around the Kindle.  For me, it enhances my reading experience.  For that reason, for a skin, I would pick #1.  My favorite design is #4, I think that would look best (by a hair), but bottom line, its a reader hence my vote for #1.

Kim

·
Registered
921 Posts
I have to say I like them all.  I don't think you could go wrong with whatever one you pick.

·
Registered
552 Posts
I like #1

·
Registered
6,343 Posts
I think #1 would be less least distracting since the colors just melt into each other; there is not a distinct pattern that is broken up by the screen and keyboard.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts