Kindle Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have been having trouble deciding what book to read next, but when I got the download today...decision made!  I start tonight...MAN I love this series... ;D

·
Registered
545 Posts
Also among the waiting...not sure how long I will last! I have plenty of books on my Kindle that I want to read so I really should wait...

LOL I don't recommend betting on me. I think I'll probably give in for the weekend.

EllenR

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
LUCKILY, I am smack dab in the middle of the "In Death" series by JD Robb.  I am willing myself to finish that series (14 to go!)  Then reread the first 8 Sookie books to refresh my mind before reading the new #9.  By then, SURELY the price will have dropped, right?!?!?!

·
Registered
545 Posts
KindleKay (aka #1652) said:
LUCKILY, I am smack dab in the middle of the "In Death" series by JD Robb. I am willing myself to finish that series (14 to go!) Then reread the first 8 Sookie books to refresh my mind before reading the new #9. By then, SURELY the price will have dropped, right?!?!?!
I would think so. It's down about $2 today already.

I'm reading the In Death series too, though not straight through. I'm alternating with other books so I can get through all the books I'm dying to read! LOL

So many books, so little time...

EllenR

·
Registered
107 Posts
I just started this series (thanks to recs here!!!) last week & I'm almost finished with the second book.

I normally wouldn't read anything that had vampires in it (Hubby read Anne Rice; NOT for me!!), but I LOVE this series.  It is just a fun read.

Since I'll probably start book 3 tonight, by the time I get to book 9, the price will hopefully have dropped!

;D

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
I have added this book to myshoppingnotes.com (free alert service to alert you when items drop or raise in price) so hopefully I will hear something about it dropping by the time I am ready to read it!!!

·
Registered
545 Posts
KindleKay (aka #1652) said:
Ellen, which In Death book are you up to??

I am reading them straight through....I do that with series.... ::)
Right now I'm 65% through Conspiracy in Death. You?

EllenR

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have no patience and so I bought it right away...SO glad I did!!!  GREAT read!  Love it, love it, love it.  I am about 3/4 of the way through...and I know I am going to be bummed when it's over.

For those Southern Vampire Fans...you won't be disappointed. 

I am trying hard not to post any spoilers, but it's hard... ;)

·
Registered
205 Posts
oh snap!  I totally forgot that it came out, I pre-ordered it awhile ago.  Yay!  Although I'll be bummed after I'm done - all this waiting just to be finished after a couple hours.  Then more waiting!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts