Kindle Forum banner

New Stephanie Plum

2K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  Vegas_Asian 
#1 ·
I know there are lots of Stephanie Plum fans here, but I haven't seen this posted before. You can go out to Janet Evanovich's website www.evanovich.com and read the first two chapters of Finger Lickin' Fifteen (part 2 of chapter 2 yet to come).
From a first read, it already sounds much better than Fourteen (OK, that's my opinion :))

#4 ·
slh92462 said:
I've been holding out buying 14 in hopes that the price will drop when 15 comes out. Looking forward to catching up on SPlum!
Yeah, the price for 14 is really out there. And I honestly don't think it was that good. It's the only one I haven't repurchased in Kindle format since I can always go reread the hardback...

#6 ·
Thanks for the post.  I am only on Number Four, so I probably won't read that far ahead.  For some reason I was thinking that 14 was going to be the last one.  I don't know that I actually heard that anywhere, or just something I thought for no reason.  LOL. 
I am loving the series, but have not purchased 14 either because of the price.  Since I'm only on 4 I have a while to go before I get there. 
deb

#7 ·
Thanks for the reminder. I'll have to give the preview of 15 a try. (I love S.P. books, but I didn't think that 14 was as good as the earlier ones, either.) By the way, Four to Score is one of my favorites!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.