Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
any1 know if there is a closure to keep the case closed when the kindle is not being used?

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
koolmnbv said:
any1 know if there is a closure to keep the case closed when the kindle is not being used?
It says in the original post, there is not.

·
Registered
52 Posts
M-edge is too late for me - i got tired of waiting and put my own case together using the amazon case innards and a really nice suede journal cover - super lightweight and no bulk! better luck next time, m-edge!

·
Registered
137 Posts
Christina said:
I like them, but I wish they'd added green and/or sapphire blue too!
I agree! If they had in that jade green, I would order.

However, I wish M-Edge would change the interior cover color to a darker color. Shows too much dirt/wear.

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Seems like a nice alternative to the basic Amazon cover......I'm still madly in love with Oberon hehe.......I may like my Oberon better than my Kindle!

·
Registered
224 Posts
Umm "No"

·
Registered
473 Posts
I think they look great, for a slim light cover. Like the Amazon basic K2 cover, but in colors. They would slip into my handbag much easier than an Oberon, and be lighter in weight. With out a closure, covers slip in and out easier, also.

Of course they don't have the beauty, of an Oberon.

But its good to have choices.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I really wish it had a clasp or strap of some sort to hold it shut like the other M-Edge offerings.

I was close to getting this, but I really want that feature!

·
Registered
556 Posts
It looks (to me) pretty much JUST like the original K1 cover that everyone supposedly hated.  I don't get it.  ;) (I LIKE the original K1 cover, but most people, I gather, didn't).

·
Registered
57 Posts
looks like they have all the advantages of an amazon cover but with great colors & hopefully a nicer leather. (i love the amazon cover & i never have a problem with it opening in my bag even though there is no clasp). this is actually exactly the cover i was wishing m-edge had available (closure tabs bug me). i ordered a red one. if i like it, i'll probably order it in other colors too.  :)

1 - 20 of 67 Posts