Kindle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Name is Steven. I've had my Kindle for a couple of months. I use it as a book reader when I'm outside the United States and I'm 95% happy with it (the other 5% is some technical issues which Amazon needs to address).
Steven
 
G

·
Hi Steven, great to have you here.

Would love to hear about more your Kindle experiences - good or bad! Welcome!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
19,280 Posts
Hi everyone,

I am glad I found this site. I just ordered my Kindle yesterday, and now I begin the long, slow process of waiting for it to arrive. Looking forward to sharing tips and info with all of you.

MW
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2 Posts
Hi, I found your address on the Amazon discussion group.  I'm very happy to have found another source of information. I ordered my Kindle on 3/1 and so far have heard nothing from Amazon.  Does anyone think that there will be a new shipment soon?

Carole
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,811 Posts
Hi, I read about this site on another Kindle group awhile ago, but wanted to finish up my book club books before taking a look here. The July before the Kindle came out, I had gotten the Sony 500, or the 1st Kindle after the original test model. Ebook readers were not even on my radar, but I turned on the TV at lunch time & ShopNBC was selling the Sony at half price & talking about them & all the free books - classics that was added to the deal. I discovered the kindle last December at Amazon when I decided to see if anyone else sold ebook readers. I waited until April to save & got mine. Also, the Kindle was back in circulation after everyone else had to wait 6 weeks to get their Kindles. My father also got his after seeing mine. I love my Kindle. I take it everywhere I go just like when I was a toddler, & carried one particular children's book with an orange cover, before I learned how to read. Yes, others carried their stuffed animals or their blankie. I carried a book. LOL!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,384 Posts
sbissell3 said:
Name is Steven. I've had my Kindle for a couple of months. I use it as a book reader when I'm outside the United States and I'm 95% happy with it (the other 5% is some technical issues which Amazon needs to address).
Steven
Welcome Steven, we are happy you joined us. Hope to read more posts form you. We all share a passion for reading and our Kindles. We have bookclubs starting in Jan if you're interested, you can read about it in The Book Corner.

Linda
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top