Kindle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello there everyone!

My DH, Mike, known to you all as KreelanWarrior, suggested I stop by here and make myself at home, so here I am. :)

I'm Jan, and my Kindle doesn't have a name. Well, I guess it does. It's name is whatever the name of the book is that I'm currently reading. ;)

I am a WAHM, creating digital scrapbooking supplies for a company/site called Scrap Girls. Digital scrapbooking is my first love, and takes up most of my time. Of course, I also love to read, cross-stitch, play video games, and nap, not necessarily in that order! :)

We have two boys, Samuel, age 12 and Ben, who will be turning 10 on Sunday. They keep us busy and running with sports and various other activities. Life is good, although it passes by way too fast. :)

So, I'm going to go off exploring now. I'm looking forward to getting to know you all. :)

Jan

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Welcome Aboard Jan,

You will love it here. Lots to learn about the Kindle.

I usually talk a lot, but I am going on vacation for a bit so won't be on for a few days,
so hope to hear lots from you when I get back.

Nice to meet you, waving at you from California...

--sailor

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Welcome, Jan, glad to have you here! We've talked on Skype, now it is nice to have you here in person!

L

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
ScrappingForever said:
Hello there everyone!

My DH, Mike, known to you all as KreelanWarrior, suggested I stop by here and make myself at home, so here I am. :)

I'm Jan, and my Kindle doesn't have a name. Well, I guess it does. It's name is whatever the name of the book is that I'm currently reading. ;)

I am a WAHM, creating digital scrapbooking supplies for a company/site called Scrap Girls. Digital scrapbooking is my first love, and takes up most of my time. Of course, I also love to read, cross-stitch, play video games, and nap, not necessarily in that order! :)

We have two boys, Samuel, age 12 and Ben, who will be turning 10 on Sunday. They keep us busy and running with sports and various other activities. Life is good, although it passes by way too fast. :)

So, I'm going to go off exploring now. I'm looking forward to getting to know you all. :)

Jan
Hi Jan we are happy you joined us. I have seen a few other posts of yours so I know you are making yourself at home. :) This is a fun place to be and you will make many Kindle friends. You will find many useful, funny threads here. Welcome!!

·
Registered
869 Posts
Hello, Jan!

Great to have you here! 

What is "a WAHM"?  I can kind of guess but I'm going to ask instead  ;)

I'm interested in digital scrapbooking, and I looked at your web site, Scrap Girls.  Does the site only have Windows/MS products?  I'm a proud Mac user.

We share some similar interests in cross-stitch and napping  :D

Enjoy your exploration of kindleboards,

Marci

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey Marci,

I sent you a PM, but forgot to answer part of your questions. :)

WAHM means Work At Home Mom. :)

And yes, the Scrap Girls files work on both a PC and a Mac. The type of software you use to build your layouts is what's most important. For that, the best out there is either Photoshop or Photoshop Elements.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! :) I'm already addicted to this board! :)

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
Hello Jan and welcome to you again (I think I did this in another thread... hobbies?)... you digital scrapbooking intrigues me. I will have to check it out!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts