Kindle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,  I purchased my kindle in May and it has fast become one of my two favorite gizmos (the other being my MP3 player).  I am very nearsighted, so the large font is wonderful. My new mantra is - if I can't buy it on Kindle, I'll wait for the library version (and message the publisher).  Thanks!  Cait

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
Hello Cait and welcome to our crazy kindle family! You will make many new friends here and receive many great recommendations. Have fun and join on in!!

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Welcome Aboard Cait, nice to meet you.

·
Administrator
63,461 Posts
Cait said:
Hi, I purchased my kindle in May and it has fast become one of my two favorite gizmos (the other being my MP3 player). I am very nearsighted, so the large font is wonderful. My new mantra is - if I can't buy it on Kindle, I'll wait for the library version (and message the publisher). Thanks! Cait
Cait, welcome to Kindleboards! Congratulations on your Kindle!

Be sure to head over to the Book Corner topic and find some books to read, if you haven't been there yet. Also, we list books we want converted. You can add yours and we'll request them on your behalf!

Betsy

·
Registered
869 Posts
Cait,

Welcome!  So glad you like the Kindle and decided to join this fun gang of people.

You will find this to be more true than you know: Be careful or you will become addicted!

Cheers,

Marci

1 - 10 of 10 Posts