Kindle Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:)  I just found these amazing boards (thanks to Michael Hicks) and had to join. 

My name is Kelley and I live in Northern Illinois.  I am an avid reader.  I read anything and everything I can find.  My husband got tired of me prowling around the house looking for a book to reread when I would finish something late at night.  Last Christmas he bought me my Kindle and I have been hooked every since.  On occasion I even have to let him borrow it to read something good  :eek:

I am glad to be here and look forward to sharing opinions on good reads with other readers.

Kelley

· Registered
12,056 Posts
Welcome Kelley,
You will never want for something to read again.  Daily I am finding wonderful recommendations for books I never would have found on my own.  Which also means I'm one-clicking about once a day too.  My boyfriend asked me last night what I was going to do with so many books.  I looked at him like he had two heads.  He got the hint.  LOL. 
debbie

· Registered
7,078 Posts
Hi Kelley- Glad to have you here.  You will NEVER want for something to read again - and be such a happier person your husband will wonder who you are  ;D

Sorry about your nasty weather - but it just makes for good curling up and reading  ::)

· Registered
7,078 Posts
Thanks Chynared21 - it was quite a challenge to post it -  ;D  particularly after I realized my other avatar was some flowers (can't spell bougambilla) in Brazil - gotta keep it Mexican  :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.