Kindle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:)  I just found these amazing boards (thanks to Michael Hicks) and had to join. 

My name is Kelley and I live in Northern Illinois.  I am an avid reader.  I read anything and everything I can find.  My husband got tired of me prowling around the house looking for a book to reread when I would finish something late at night.  Last Christmas he bought me my Kindle and I have been hooked every since.  On occasion I even have to let him borrow it to read something good  :eek:

I am glad to be here and look forward to sharing opinions on good reads with other readers.

Kelley

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Welcome Kelley and a big thanks to Mike for referring you to us! :) If you love your kindle and love reading we are a perfect fit for you. Check out book klubs in The Book Corner. Feel free to ask any questions you may have.

Linda

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
Welcome Kelley,
You will never want for something to read again.  Daily I am finding wonderful recommendations for books I never would have found on my own.  Which also means I'm one-clicking about once a day too.  My boyfriend asked me last night what I was going to do with so many books.  I looked at him like he had two heads.  He got the hint.  LOL. 
debbie

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Hi Kelley- Glad to have you here.  You will NEVER want for something to read again - and be such a happier person your husband will wonder who you are  ;D

Sorry about your nasty weather - but it just makes for good curling up and reading  ::)

·
Registered
455 Posts
Welcome to KindleBoards, Kelly! Sounds like you're going to fit right in. It also sounds like your husband needs to get his own Kindle! :D

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Thanks Chynared21 - it was quite a challenge to post it -  ;D  particularly after I realized my other avatar was some flowers (can't spell bougambilla) in Brazil - gotta keep it Mexican  :)

·
Super Moderator
67,319 Posts
bougainvillea?  We had it when we lived in Hawaii too.  Really pretty, but spikey thorns. 

as to spelling. . .I just get close and then let the spell checker take over.  :D

Ann

·
Registered
869 Posts
Hi, Kelley -

Glad to have you here  :)

The Book Corner always needs more information 'cause its always being read!

Nice of you to share your Kindle; not too many can do that.

Cheers,

Marci

1 - 13 of 13 Posts