Kindle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All, I've two former Avalon romance titles re-released by Montlake Romance. Problem is, no one knows they are out there! I'm new to self-promotion and overwhelmed. Looks like I've landed in the right place.
First book in my sweet, traditional contemporary romance series is A Suite Deal by Sue Gibson.
A Suite Life

·
Registered
5,659 Posts
Hi Sue and welcome.

·
Registered
16,323 Posts
We're a scary lot but we seldom actually bite.  ;)

Welcome aboard.

·
Premium Member
63,460 Posts
suegibson said:
Hi All, I've two former Avalon romance titles re-released by Montlake Romance. Problem is, no one knows they are out there! I'm new to self-promotion and overwhelmed. Looks like I've landed in the right place.
First book in my sweet, traditional contemporary romance series is A Suite Deal by Sue Gibson.
A Suite Life
Welcome, Sue!

Be sure to read our Forum Decorum, particularly the part that addresses being an author on KB, and also the 10 Tips for KindleBoards Authors.

The folks here don't bite (very often).

Betsy
KB Moderator

·
Administrator
10,117 Posts
Welcome to KB, Sue. You'll find lots of info on promotion, here.

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Welcome!  Chocolate's to the left.  Wine to the right.  Pitchforks and torches are in the corner.  Comfy chairs around the fireplace and a masseuse in the back room.  His name is Adonis.

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
Hi Sue & welcome to the boards.  :)

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
Hi Sue,

Welcome to the KB.

Be sure to put your books in your signature. Us nosy folks like to see it at a glance and they'll be an easy-to-do marketing tool. We have a lot of awesome romance writers on board here. Just follow them and see what they do and before you know it, your books will be doing great!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts