Kindle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi - thanks for letting me join the forum. Mods if this oversteps any marks then please move the thread/delete as appropriate.

So, I started publishing this year (in January) and have been on a steep learning curve about Amazon Ads for authors. During the lockdown I started working on a tool for myself that would make it easier to get high quality ASINS as these seemed to be the most efficacious ads from my limited experiments.

I've been using the tool for a while and another indie author tried it and said that others might find it useful, so I'm going to try putting it out there. Before I do that though I'd really like people who are indie authors doing ads on Amazon to give it a free trial. At the very least you'll end up with a bunch of relevant ASINS that you can use in campaigns. 

If you fancy giving it a go then message me on here and I'll send you the details (I can't add them on a public forum as I've got a trial paypal login for you to use which I'm pretty sure I shouldn't put on a public forum!) Thanks in advance!

Happy to answer any questions!

·
Registered
1,115 Posts

Well, if you follow general software development models .. you should start with a free open version then later on if it finds traffic/fans/use (and gets the UI issues worked out, bugs eliminated, etc along the way) then offer a premium version.

Otherwise, add a lot more information on how it works, why it works, how it makes finding useful data easier/better/faster/cheaper.

Screen shots of what it looks like and how to use it?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
All good points - I'm happy to show you the site, but I'd rather not do it publicly at the moment as there's still some rough edges and I'm vain!

A few of the Kboarders have got in touch and I'm showing it to them, I'll gladly do the same for you?

·
Registered
199 Posts
I gave it a try and the ASINs that came back were great. It saved me a ton of time locating specific books to target--I got over 600 relevant ASINs. So, if you do like doing product targeting ads on Amazon, you should definitely try it out.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey Randall - glad it's working well for you. Very happy to send over the free trial info for any other Kboards user who does Amazon Ads and fancies giving it a bash. 

1 - 5 of 5 Posts