Kindle Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just started watching this. It's about an author who finds a killer is loose copycatting the murders he writes about.
There was a cool scene where James Patterson and Stephen J. Cannell guest star as themselves!
http://abc.go.com/primetime/castle/index?pn=index
How cool is that?!

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
I'm putting it on the DVR -- it sounded good - and I like Nathan too  ;D

·
Registered
679 Posts
jennyoh said:
I don't really watch television, but my husband does. He told me this was coming on the air - it starts Nathan Fillian (I'm sure I spelt that wrong) from one of my favorite shows ever - Firefly. That makes me interested. :D
I really like him too!

·
Registered
85 Posts
I watched this tonight and really enjoyed it.  Nathan is really cute and plays his part well against the lady detective.  She kind of reminded me of Julia Roberts.  I am looking forward to seeing more of this show.  While mystery based, I think their relationship will be a major part of the show.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
I liked it too.  I'm not sure how they're going to get an entire season out of it, but frankly I'd watch Captain Mal read the phone book.  ;D

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
I saw a review yesterday that said it was hard to not call this "Murder, He Wrote" I got a chuckle out of that.

Harm and I TiVO'd it while watching Heroes.

·
Super Moderator
67,323 Posts
I TiVo'd it. . . . I'll probably get around to watching it by the weekend. . . .

Ann

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
We'll see if Capt. Tightpants* can hold up a whole show on his own... But I'm thinking he can so long as there's a good story :)

Who was the woman at the poker table? Was she an author too, or just the dealer?

*Start here, and read a few comics ahead: Home on the Strange

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
akjak said:
We'll see if Capt. Tightpants* can hold up a whole show on his own... But I'm thinking he can so long as there's a good story :)

Who was the woman at the poker table? Was she an author too, or just the dealer?

*Start here, and read a few comics ahead: Home on the Strange
I read on a blog it was Sue Grafton but couldn't confirm that on the ABC site.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
The story kind of sounds neat. Will look into this.

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
I have it recorded on the DVR. I record shows during the week and watch them with the hubby when he comes home on the weekends. If we both like it, I will keep it as a regular.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts