Kindle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got an e-mail from the Vera Bradley site.......they have a new pattern (atleast I think it's new) called Vintage rose & it's very cute.
I like the Wilma & the Edith. I know there are a lot of Vera fans, and you couldn't use another new bag?!!
Shop away!
kjn :D

·
Registered
229 Posts
They are absolutely gorgeous in person.  I just purchased the new Hope Mail Bag.  I'm going to the outlet sale May 1st to pick up some more things in the Riveria Blue pattern that has been discontinued.

·
Registered
323 Posts
I'm not going to look .................

·
Registered
229 Posts
dollcrazy said:

My husband wishes I wouldn't.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
dollcrazy said:
It's an addiction for you ladies! lol

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Yes; new pattern.  VB sent me a card stating that if I bought anything in that pattern; I would get a free headband to match.  If you like Vera Bradley (aka Vera "GLADLY" takes our money), you may enjoy reading an older Kindle Accessories post: 

FITS like a GLOVE: For Kindle; not a Kindle Accessory but a Ladies Necessity... 

·
Registered
229 Posts
sjc said:
Yes; new pattern. VB sent me a card stating that if I bought anything in that pattern; I would get a free headband to match. If you like Vera Bradley (aka Vera "GLADLY" takes our money), you may enjoy reading an older Kindle Accessories post:

FITS like a GLOVE: For Kindle; not a Kindle Accessory but a Ladies Necessity...
After reading that thread I see that there are a lot of VB lovers here. I guess living in Indiana I have a faster ship time then most. Can't wait 'till the end of April for the outlet sale. ;D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts