Kindle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Note: because this is so widely used, I'll post this here for a day, and then move it to the Forum Announcements board:

We have a new, easier version of Link Maker prepared for you. Link: http://www.kboards.com/link

With this version, you no longer have to do a separate search on Amazon for the item you want to link to in your posts. And, you don't have to find the Image URL and copy/paste it. This should make life a little easier for everyone.

To use the new version of Link Maker, just go to the page, search for the item, and click on the item in the search results. You'll see the link code you need displayed on the right side of the screen.

Please try it out and let me know how it is working for you. Thanks to the mods for testing this out over the past week or so.

- Harvey

PS: If you *really* like the old Link Maker, it's still available - you can see the 'old version' link near the top of the page. But give the new one a try!

·
Registered
869 Posts
Wow, Harvey -

Awesome update - LinkMaker 2 is so streamlined!!!

I'm not so sure, though -- kind of miss the "mess" of the v1 -- actually, I think I liked the extra step of finding the item on Amazon ;)

Great job,

Marci

Oh, here is my test link

·
Registered
447 Posts
Harvey said:
Note: because this is so widely used, I'll post this here for a day, and then move it to the Forum Announcements board:

We have a new, easier version of Link Maker prepared for you. Link: http://www.kboards.com/link
Fantastic!! So much faster and easier. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
12,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks for the feedback! The mod's had some great suggestions on how to make it easier for everybody, and I was able to work those into this release. I'm glad it's working out well.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.