Kindle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! I am pretty new to the self-publishing world although I have been writing for a very very long time. I currently have two books available on Kindle, Tamporlea and Alone. I am also an AVID reader so if you have any book suggestions for me, I will most likely read it.

My favorite authors are Stephenie Meyer, Karen McQuestion and Jodi Picoult and I try to read their books as soon as a new one is released.

I know I'm new, but I'm hoping you will give a new author a chance!

·
Registered
606 Posts
Welcome, Tiffany! KB is a great place, and you'll find some good reco's too. I hope your books do real well!  :)

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
jherrick said:
Welcome, Tiffany! KB is a great place, and you'll find some good reco's too. I hope your books do real well! :)
Thanks! I love reading almost as much as I love writing! I hope I get lots of reco's and I will be checking out a lot of SP books too!

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
SSantore said:
Welcome! If you like Stephanie Meyer, you might like Amanda Hocking's books.
I tried Amanda Hocking's Trylle series...I really respect her as a writer and a successful SP author but it's just not my thing.

·
Registered
5,937 Posts
Hi, Tiffany, and welcome to KB.  Glad to have you join us.  Wishing you every success with your books.

Dan --

·
Registered
125 Posts
Hi Tiffany! Welcome to Kindleboards.  I write YA as well and I'm still pretty new to the boards but I gotta say... soon enough you'll find it's hard to leave!

·
Registered
8,822 Posts
Welcome to the KB.  Have fun exploring this very friendly site full of advice, recommendations and encouragement.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Well, after much debate, I broke down and hired a designer for my cover.

I am quite pleased with the way it has turned out :)

·
Registered
642 Posts
Hey Tiffany! It's great to meet another YA author. I just wanted to drop in and say that the new cover is absolutely beautiful and I look forward to reading your book (I have a soft spot for gypsies!). Hope you enjoy the Kindle Boards!

-Nikki

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
NRWick said:
Hey Tiffany! It's great to meet another YA author. I just wanted to drop in and say that the new cover is absolutely beautiful and I look forward to reading your book (I have a soft spot for gypsies!). Hope you enjoy the Kindle Boards!

-Nikki
I love gypsies too :) This was my lame attempt at a cover. :-\

1 - 20 of 28 Posts