Kindle Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, my name is Linda and I love my Kindle. I've had it almost 2 months and am just as excited as the day I received it. And yes... she does have a name, "Ruby" because I think she is a gem and she wears a Klaret m-Edge cover. I am loving the Kindle experience, making new friends and reading the discussion forums.

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Teninx said:
Linda, I think that Leslie should be named as this forum's VP of Recruitment, or other lofty executive title. Maybe the Ambassador to Amazon.
Well, we need to wait for Harvey to show up! He's the boss...LOL

(I did send him an email this morning. Hopefully I'll hear from him soon.)

L

·
Registered
186 Posts
Teninx said:
Linda, I think that Leslie should be named as this forum's VP of Recruitment, or other lofty executive title. Maybe the Ambassador to Amazon.
Teninx-
How about somthing both modest and descriptive like God Empress of Organizational Development and Personnel Acquisition ?

Will

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Teninx said:
Leslie, who is this Harvey and what have you done with him? Is this a coup?
Hahaha, I know...I feel like we have wandered into someone's home while the owner is off on vacation or buying groceries or something....

Believe me, I haven't done anything to Harvey! Like you, I am patiently waiting for him to arrive. Imagine how surprised he'll be...GACK!

Teninx, get your feet off the table, willya?

L

·
Registered
509 Posts
By the way, I've noticed that Leslie's board appellation has been progressed from 'Newbie' to 'Junior Member'  and lately the to the coveted 'Full Member' status. So "Queen" should not be far behind.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts