Kindle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My first Kindle will arrive sometime between June 22 and 26 and I can't wait. I'd welcome some thoughts/opinions about the best extended warranty (Amazon, Square Trade, other) and wonder where the best place to post that query would be. Accessories?
Thanks,
lynn

·
Registered
530 Posts
lwagner said:
My first Kindle will arrive sometime between June 22 and 26 and I can't wait. I'd welcome some thoughts/opinions about the best extended warranty (Amazon, Square Trade, other) and wonder where the best place to post that query would be. Accessories?
Thanks,
lynn
Welcome!

There have been a bunch of threads on the warranties. I would suggest you do a quick search and you will likely get a number of hits. :)

And of course, Accessories is always a good place to go!

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Hi Lynn - congratulations on your new kindle!  I am sure intinst will be here later and tell you all the places you need to go to check things out, he is our best enabler!

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
Welcome, Wagner, from another West Virginian.  If you don't find the answers to your questions post them here.  Someone will have an answer.
deb

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Welcome and enjoy

·
Registered
921 Posts
Welcome!  :D

Pull up a chair and make yourself at home.  When you have an hour or so, wander over to the Accessories forum with your credit card.  There are lots of people who will help you use it!

·
Registered
284 Posts
JetJammer said:
Welcome! :D

Pull up a chair and make yourself at home. When you have an hour or so, wander over to the Accessories forum with your credit card. There are lots of people who will help you use it!
you are bad!

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Greetings and Welcome, Lynn! Lots to learn and do here. Let's start with books, that is what a Kindle is for. First there is The Book Corner, where you will find book klubs, books Recommended by our Members and this thread with additional sites for Book Lovers
Then, there is the Book Bazaar, where authors who happen to be members, (or members who happen to be authors) post about their books. It is also where you will find posts about Bargain Books and even Free Books!
Tips, Tricks and TroubleShooting is the place to go when you have a question on dealing with your Kindle, or just ask away. There are many helpful and knowedgeable people here at KindleBoards, and no question is considered stupid.
Let's Talk Kindle is the area that you can look for to find what is going on in the Kindle World.
Accessories is a favorite area of mine, all kinds of info on covers, skins, lights, bags and on and on and... Well you get the idea.
We also have the Photo Gallery where members post pictures of their pets, vacations, birds, flowers and many others items of interest to them and all of us.
Sorry for the long post, but there is just so much to like about Kindleboards, glad you found us!

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
Welcome to the boards :) Glad you are here :)

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
intinst, your posts have to be long.  We have come to rely on you to inform all newbies of everything the Board offers.  Your posts are the one-stop information center. 
deb

1 - 13 of 13 Posts