Kindle Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, my name is Bonnie and I'm a book-aholic in Atlanta. Can't wait to get my Kindle in order to feed my reading habit.  Ordered it on Tuesday, after lusting after one since the day it was introduced.  Thanks for all the good information here!

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Greetings and Welcome! As you may have already seen, there is a lot to learn and do here while awaiting your kindle. Book Klubs, Tech tips, and just complaining about waiting for your Kindle with sympathetic people who understand.

·
Registered
856 Posts
Hi Bonnie....welcome. I ordered mine on Tuesday as well. I was going to wait for the BIG announcement on Feb 9th but after reading the boards i went ahead and placed my order.

Check out the free book section.....I think I downloaded them all  8) so when "Ladybug" arrives and I get her registered i will have lots to read. I cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Hi Bonnie - glad to have you here.  I've got a SIL in Marietta and I lived in Atlanta, well College Park, for a year in the dark ages  ;D

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
Hello Bonnie and welcome to the boards! I have had my Kindle since the end of October and love it. This afternoon I bought a K1 from a forum member for a dear friend of mine. I am as excited about that purchase as I was about my own! Hope you like it here.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts