Kindle Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Hello I'm Dawn,

I have to work our comic book store today, so no BBQ :( Feel free to join me on facebook. I ask a daily question and post funny quotes called socoisms. http://www.facebook.com/hellfirepublishing

I have copied my bio below :)

Dawn Binkley, a writer since she was in her late teens is driven by the written word. She believes, without writers the world as we know would cease to exist. Books, scripts, advertisements, history, the daily news reports, none of it would be possible without smart, articulate people to write it.

She strives to bring the best fiction possible to the plate, at the same time giving writers and stories that extra chance they wouldn't have had, simply by taking the time to work with the author.

Mrs. Binkley is also a writer, well known under the pseudo name Keira Kroft.

Dawn, co-owner of Hellfire publishing and Hellfire comics also carries a vet assistance degree. Her love for animals is as great as her love of people. She gives a percentage of her personal book sale profits to the animal welfare league. Part of Hellfire Publishing proceeds to will go them as well.

Residing in Chicago with her husband and her daughter she spends her spare time she has working with her cats scamper and sawyer, to achieve total world domination, one shared Twinkie at a time. Her passions include Reading, Writing, Football, and nature.

Dawn will read anything you put in front of her. Whether she will like it or not is a whole other story. Her preferences are Vampires, if you were to submit something with what she calls "real" vampires, she will rip the hair out the head of any one that will try take it from her. Also amongst her preferences are ghost stories, werewolves and other paranormal beings. She looks for creativity and wild imagination.

Direct quote from Dawn "without great imagination, all writing would simply be nothing more than meaningless paper."

Dawn is the creator of www.askapublishedauthor.org a free online resource where published authors gather to aid unpublished authors with their personal knowledge of being published.

She strives to bring the best fiction possible to the plate, at the same time giving writers and stories that extra chance they wouldn't have had, simply by taking the time to work with the author. It is promised here at Hellfire Publishing, that they will look deep into stories way beyond size and clerical errors and look to see if the author truly has a story to tell. To be fair with the whole giving a writer a chance thing, we will also accept submissions from names you know. Her and her husband has carefully staffed HP with like-minded, smart, driven people in the editor positions. The entire foundation of Hellfire Publishing is built upon community, love, and trust.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you everybody for being so welcoming  :)

Thanks Betsy, I will be honored to join the kindle boards BBQ :)

Fellow writers with your hot looking covers, I can always be swayed to go anywhere there is a hot guy on the cover ::)

I'm sorry some of you have rain :(

Hugs,
Dawn

·
Registered
8,822 Posts
Welcome to the KB

Sounds like your are a busy person....hope to see you around the boards !

Good Luck with all you projects

·
Registered
801 Posts
Hi Dawn,

Pet's are so important to us!!  We need to take care of them in times of crisis and disasters. I have a lot of free info on disaster preparedness for both humans and pets on my web site (Mike Cyra)  Let's help spread the word for our four legged family members OK?

Welcome,

Mike Cyra

1 - 19 of 19 Posts