Kindle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! I've been lurking for a while and gathering some great information. This past Tuesday I published my debut book Making His Mark.

These boards have already been extremely helpful, so I can't wait to see what else I learn.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Welcome.  :)  I spend most of my time writing rather than lurking on here (I rarely post), but there is a lot of great info here.  I'd just get lost and never get any work done if I visited too often.  LOL

I'm mainly here this week to see what the December KDP borrow rate is. 

But, figured I'd say Hi and welcome.  Whatever your experience with this newly published book, keep writing.  Some books do great, and some don't.  Don't take anything personal (especially any bad reviews...as they come in way easier than the good ones).  Some books just don't appear in the searches as well. 

Hopefully yours will be a success though.  I love seeing people able to make a living at this.  :)

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
Hi Jennah & welcome to the boards.  Good luck with your book!  :)

·
Registered
98 Posts
Welcome! I'm seven months in and still feel like a newbie, because almost every time I visit this site I learn something new.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Congrats on your book! I'm a Newbie here, too. I published my first novel back in August (Witch Cop, book one). It's great to have a forum like this available. I feel like I need support from fellow self-published authors, especially since I recently got my first bad reviews. I think I'll just stop reading them.

·
Registered
5,659 Posts
Hi Jennah! Welcome.

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
Welcome, Jennah! Glad you've stepped out of the shadows and joined the fun. And congratulations on the release of your book!

72 Posts
Welcome! Ready for a ride? It's hard but it's worth it:)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts