Kindle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! I'm looking for other authors to swap newsletters with. I have an upcoming release I'm looking to showcase the end of this month/beginning of next. I'm looking for adult or YA clean (PG-13 or less) fantasy novels to feature in trade for your newsletter featuring my book, Sands of Eppla. It is the first in the series.

If you're interested, you can sign up here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfK6U7dyBulldWpS9Vl57AyiSz3F0E9beON8Dt3nqkiiaNljQ/viewform

Or if you have any questions, please let me know. Thanks in advance to all those who trade with me!

·
Registered
3,589 Posts
You should also check out StoryOrigin. They added a newsletter swap feature that lists all the swaps available and lets you pick which one you want to swap with. Art of the Arcane (Facebook group) has also resurrected newsletter swaps.

·
Registered
5,140 Posts
Janeal Falor said:
Thanks! I'm a part of that group--love it! I haven't really gotten any bites on the newsletter though. I'm new at this though so maybe I did something wrong. Very likely :p
Will the book be in Kindle Unlimited? Will it be discounted to 99-cents? These are things your page doesn't say. You also don't have a link to the book or ARC reviews attached to a paperback version yet. Even though you have an excellent catalogue (that I had to Google, because you didn't link to it) a lot of authors do like to screen for quality and offer their readers either a KU read or reduced price.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
C. Gold said:
You should also check out StoryOrigin. They added a newsletter swap feature that lists all the swaps available and lets you pick which one you want to swap with. Art of the Arcane (Facebook group) has also resurrected newsletter swaps.
OOh, awesome. Thanks!

C. Gockel said:
Will the book be in Kindle Unlimited? Will it be discounted to 99-cents? These are things your page doesn't say. You also don't have a link to the book or ARC reviews attached to a paperback version yet. Even though you have an excellent catalogue (that I had to Google, because you didn't link to it) a lot of authors do like to screen for quality and offer their readers either a KU read or reduced price.
Ahh. I see. Yes, I definitely need to learn to do this better. Thank you!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts