Kindle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The following information was submitted on the DecalGirl.com web site:

I'd like to suggest a horse skin for Kindle or a Western skin. My sister Debbie lives in Texas. She owns horses and would even love a Texas related skin.
Avalon

Dear Avalon,

Thank you for contacting us.

That is a great idea! I will give your suggestions to our design team. Unfortunately, we do not add any new designs during the holidays. Please check our site for updates after the new year.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any additional questions.

Best Regards,

Linda
DecalGirl.com
302-644-9399
1-866-841-0922
Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm EST

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Linda is the person I talked to on the phone the other day when I ordered by Christmas present skins. She was very nice. I get the feeling that there are about 3 people working at Decalgirl and they are all nice. I like doing business with them.

L

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Avalon3 said:
The following information was submitted on the DecalGirl.com web site:

I'd like to suggest a horse skin for Kindle or a Western skin. My sister Debbie lives in Texas. She owns horses and would even love a Texas related skin.
Avalon

Dear Avalon,

Thank you for contacting us.

That is a great idea! I will give your suggestions to our design team. Unfortunately, we do not add any new designs during the holidays. Please check our site for updates after the new year.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any additional questions.

Best Regards,

Linda
DecalGirl.com
302-644-9399
1-866-841-0922
Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm EST
What a great company Avalon, I like knowing that all requests/suggestions are considered. I love dragon flies and hummingbirds, may have to contact them. :) Someone here wanted dogs.

Linda

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Another good decalgirl story - I totally forgot to apply the 15% discount when I ordered, so I e-mailed them to see if it was too late.  They had already charged my card, but they gave me a refund!  Now that is great!!  I told her I understood if not, it was my own fault.  But they took care of me anyway!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts