Kindle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased this little easel stand for my 8.9" fire. It's nifty and cheap.

Great to use int he kitchen, or as a resting place if you don't keep it in a case. Versatile enough it would work with the 7". All my friends who have seen mine have gotten their own.

Added image link with link-maker --Betsy

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
I got one of these for my original Fire, used and enjoyed it. When my new 8.9 Fire arrived I found that it worked just as well for it. I also recommend it for either size Fire.

·
Super Moderator
67,284 Posts
Yep. . . I have one of those. . .works decently.

But at a meetup one time with Juli Monroe, she had an even smaller one. . .folded completely flat. . . . maybe she'll wander by and tell us about it. ::)

·
Super Moderator
67,284 Posts
lvnknit said:
what brand is this? where did you get it?
No idea of the brand. . .the image is actually a link: it's for sale on Amazon.

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
The Amazon site lists iRulu but the box I have shows this is part of the Amazon Basics line.  I think they released this and some other items after the Original Fire.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Ann in Arlington said:
But at a meetup one time with Juli Monroe, she had an even smaller one. . .folded completely flat. . . . maybe she'll wander by and tell us about it. ::)
This miy be the one you are talking about as I purchased it at that time.
Stays in my purse always, by far my favorite. Have just ordered a couple more for use at home. $5.99 ea.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It would depend on the cover and orientation. I think a thin cover would probably work.

·
Registered
733 Posts
lvnknit said:
what brand is this? where did you get it?
All from Amazon, the photo's are a link to item there.

This one is stated Arkon IPM-TAB-1 on instruction sheet.

The smaller one has Amazon Basics printed on it.

lvnknit said:
can you use this with cover on?
Holds my K4, KT, PW in either TPU back case and/or Amazon OEM Leather cases just fine.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Cant go wrong with a good tablet stand, thankfully they are pretty universal as well! :D

·
Registered
368 Posts
Do the image links work for anyone in Tapatalk? If I clicked the there I just got to see the picture isolated, but they do work in my laptop browser.

·
Super Moderator
67,284 Posts
Links do NOT work in tapatalk.  That's normal operation.

·
Registered
899 Posts
krm0789 said:
Do the image links work for anyone in Tapatalk? If I clicked the there I just got to see the picture isolated, but they do work in my laptop browser.
If it's something I just have to see I use the Web view option on my phone then click on the image. :)

via me, my Droid, & Tapatalk :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts