Kindle Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is not posted for a "kick me" contest. Still tending the bruises from last time, but here is the resolution of the cover art design I posted a few days ago. The before and after . . .

I am very pleased with the results. Completely different cover image, but conveying what I was trying to display. The design artist can identify themselves as they choose, or not.

Gordon Ryan

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well, a consensus is forming.  Thanks everyone.  Vastly different concepts to say the least.

And Phil is morphing into . . . what.  Maybe you need a second image too, Phil.  Does your wife think you look better in thumbnail?

Gordon Ryan

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Jon Olson said:
The second one is better, though it doesn't match the others in the series, obvsiously.. Not sure I like the necklace and rose right up there first thing, but.
Jon, we are trying to find a feminine draw, something to interest a female reader in looking inside the cover. Actually I have found that many of my readers are female, something I would not have imagined, but from reviews and email to me, they are. But not many seem to initially visit the page. In other words, great reviews from those who have read it, but not enough people buying it. LOL Every author's complaint, eh? I am merely trying to change the brand. There are powerful women in each book in this series, even a female president in #3 and #4. Seeking appeal for them.

We will change out the full series over the next couple of weeks and then I will upload new covers at Amazon.

Gordon Ryan

·
Registered
199 Posts
Oh wow, Gordon! I really like the second one. And, as a female, I can attest that I'm much more likely to take a second look at it. :)

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ryl said:
Oh wow, Gordon! I really like the second one. And, as a female, I can attest that I'm much more likely to take a second look at it. :)
Thanks, Ryl. That's what I'm looking for in prospective readers.

Gordon Ryan

1 - 14 of 14 Posts