Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 154 Posts

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my DecalGirl! Now where's the m-edge?

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
That looks great, can you post the first one a little (or a lot bigger?)! Oh and the back?

·
Registered
335 Posts
Schweet!

·
Registered
921 Posts
Jesslyn said:
Got my DecalGirl! Now where's the m-edge?

Looks nice, that blue looks nice and bright.

HEY DD-- look at the top picture there, it DOESN'T look like the buttons have any print on the prev page, next page, etc. I can't see it in the picture anyway. I'm hoping there are fonts on the ones I ordered.

EDIT NOTE: Never mind, once I saw the bigger pictures of it listed lower here you can see that there is some kind of print on the buttons. I couldn't see them on the smaller pictures.

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Octochick said:
That looks great, can you post the first one a little (or a lot bigger?)! Oh and the back?
Here is the back and for some reason, my site is 'auto' sizing the photos. Found it. I put the back on slightly crooked so will probably re-do at some point. Probably when I get the m-edge

Edit--thats no bigger, but the next size is 775x1023 and that may be too big

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
Jesslyn said:
Edit--thats no bigger, but the next size is 775x1023 and that may be too big
Go ahead and post the larger sizes.... Then you can adjust by changing the image width like so: [ img width=500]

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Okay, that was super painful.  Just so you know there is skin over all the buttons.  Each button is a separate skin.  The multitude of holes for the keyboard made the front a cinch to apply.  The back was a little harder for me as I used the speaker holes as my guide and the skin kept slipping off the metal.  I would advise working from the top for future skins.

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
So jealous--I thought my first skin would be here today, but Priority Mail let me down (on THREE packages no less) for the first time in months.

It looks great, and your tips will be helpful for the rest of us, I'm sure!

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
Thanks for the bigger pics! It looks great and excellent tip about the back!

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
farmwife99 said:
Very nice!!
My iPhone just got skinned last week. Now my Kindle and my iPhone are stylin.
I asked for the Blue Fantasy for iPhone so I could stay matching. Per DecalGirl, they should have it in a couple of weeks.

1 - 20 of 154 Posts