Kindle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got back from vacation (which I have to take before the holiday craziness), and I neglected to let anybody here know about it because I am an unthinking cad. Seriously, I just stepped in the door and I knew I had to let all y'alls know that, yes, I am still alive. It'll take me a while to catch up with all the goings on, so bear with me.

Thanks for the note, Teninx. (Okay, so I scanned through my two-hundred e-mails before I posted this. Oh, and I petted the cat. I think there was a bathroom break somewhere in there, as well. But doesn't it make you feel good to know you are all in my top-five priority-wise?)

I'm sure you are all expecting a snarky comment from me now, so here it goes...

uh...

rutabaga?

·
Registered
731 Posts
Please for the love of God (or god if you prefer) let SJC know you're present, happy and accounted for.

Welcome back...Can't wait for you to meet Bacardi Jim.

(You have been gone a while...last time you were here Leslie only had 1000 posts ;D ).

And don't go running off again like that young man!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the warm welcomes back. Vacation was super-duper, but, as usual, I got nothing done that needed doing. Many chapters read, and only one written. Next time I will try staying put, and hire a stern taskmaster to stand over my shoulder to occasionally tap me gently on the side of the head with a cosh if I start to wander. Any takers?

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Welcome Back Home,

Hope you enjoyed your vacation, that is all that mattered. Now, go pet that lonely kitty that missed you.

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Quickfics....where the heck have you been??? Hope you enjoyed your vacation :))) We were all wondering where you had disappeared to and I'm glad that we rank among your top 5 things to do when you return home from vacation :p

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
ScottBooks: Wait 'til you see the poem I write when you disappear...I'll have to use a lot of blackout...
#@&#!!!
lol.

quickfics: You are a brat; but I love you anyway. Welcome back. Speaking of bathroom break; nothing like your own toilet, bed, shower, car...etc. when you come back from vacation; I don't care how fancy the place. In the words of Dorothy, there's no place like home. ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts