Kindle Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

when researching the sharing capabilities of my Kindle Oasis, I read that you could add some social media accounts in the kindle settings, especially of course Goodreads.

Now, when I go to my Oasis parameters, there's no place to link it to my social media accounts.

The Oasis user's guide does mention that it should be in the "My Account" tab, but I don't have it ...

Is it normal?

Thanks,

Barthox

·
Super Moderator
67,387 Posts
Barthox said:
Hi everyone,

when researching the sharing capabilities of my Kindle Oasis, I read that you could add some social media accounts in the kindle settings, especially of course Goodreads.

Now, when I go to my Oasis parameters, there's no place to link it to my social media accounts.

The Oasis user's guide does mention that it should be in the "My Account" tab, but I don't have it ...

Is it normal?

Thanks,

Barthox
I'll have to hunt, but there is a setting where you can link your kindle account to Goodreads. You can't do much with it, though, except GR will update when you start or finish a book. But it's been wonky for the last year or so where you open a book and it marks it as read immediately. So I turned it off.

I'll hunt for the setting, though, and let you know where when I have time.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts