Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
26,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kevis found a website where we can post our books for other authors to tag at Amazon.  Tagging helps potential readers to find us by keywords.

Not everyone likes to write reviews, but non-author members can help us out by tagging our books as well.  If you are so inclined, just follow the links to our books (mine is in my sig).  Look for the listed tags and click on each one.  

For example, under Ariana's Pride, you will find

kindle
historical romance
romance
england
historical fiction

etc.  

Thanks, we really appreciate your help.  

Gertie

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Just tagged Ariana's Pride, had done some previously when I read it.

Added more tags to Legend of Witch Bane.

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Gertie...I tried tagging for you but I keep getting an error so I'm not sure it went through.  I'll try again later. 

·
Registered
26,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks, Dori.  You're the best.

Cowgirl, when I was trying to tag for someone else, I kept getting kicked out.  We may both just have hit a bad spot. 

·
Registered
26,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
EllenR said:
Oh yeah this I can definitely do!

EllenR
Thanks, Ellen.

Everyone, this is not just for me. I started this thread inspired by Kevis directing us to an author's tagging site. There are lots of fine authors and nice people on this board that would appreciate your tags. When you see one of their posts, please follow their links (most of us have them in our sigs) and play tag. :D

Thanks again. Gertie

·
Registered
1,180 Posts

·
Registered
26,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
rjkeller said:
RJ, I just noticed that you have the dtb listed in your sig, so I tagged that as well. I don't know if Amazon eventually links the tags, but might as well do both until we find out.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Thanks! I hadn't thought of that.

And something I noticed is that I haven't left a review of Ariana's Pride yet. Like a dummy, it slipped my mind last month. SO sorry! I promise to post one tomorrow, when the grey matter is more alert and I can do full justice to it.

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
I'm indebted to anyone who tags my books of course. I have 3 book links in my sig. Thanks everyone! You guys rock! I have one request everyone

Please don't click on Mighty Hammer Down. Instead type in the word "kindle". Thanks!!!!

Note: If everyone can please add the tag "kindle" to the kindle book sales page for The Legend of Witch Bane (The Witch Bane Saga) and not click on Mighty Hammer Down, it will bump Mighty Hammer Down off of my sales page and replace it with the very useful tag "kindle". With the exception of that request, feel free to tag away. Thanks everyone!

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
bluearkansas just tagged Beneath Star-Blue Sky and will review as soon as I finish reading the last two stories.

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
RJ,

I went to tag your books and discovered that I had already tagged them on Todd's site. However, I had only tagged your 3 suggested tags. That's how I first tagged books on Todd's site until I realized how silly it is to only add 3 tags. Anyway, I have finished what I started and your books are now officially tagged!

One quick request, please don't click on Mighty Hammer Down. That tag has got to be removed from my sales page. It's potentially damaging to the author and is already interfering with his sales page. If you could just type in "kindle" that would be great!

Note: If everyone can please add the tag "kindle" to the kindle book sales page for The Legend of Witch Bane (The Witch Bane Saga) and not click on Mighty Hammer Down, it will bump Mighty Hammer Down off of my sales page and replace it with the very useful tag "kindle". With the exception of that request, feel free to tag away. Thanks everyone!

1 - 20 of 91 Posts