Kindle Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
I've been a fairly frequent visitor to the nook boards (because I own an original nook) and have never had a major issue with any other member who posts regularly. Granted every now and again someone will pop in with a bad attitude, stick around for a few weeks and then disappear but that happens on pretty much every message board.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Betsy the Quilter said:
Rather than speak ill of other forums, I would prefer that we talk about how great KindleBoards is. ;D
Indeed.

At some point toward the end of the 20th century we stopped measuring our self worth by our own accomplishments and started making ourselves feel good by putting others down. Its not enough to say "I bought a Kindle because it has all the features I want," we have to say "I bought a Kindle because the Nook is a terrible device."

IMHO both the Nook and the Kindle are fine devices in their own right. Each has features that I wish the other had; but when I looked at the pros and cons of both devices based on my personal preference the Nook came out ahead. When my wife weighed her own pros & cons she decided on the Kindle. If she and I can manage to get along there may yet be hope for the rest of the world. ;)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.