Kindle Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
63,458 Posts
Every forum has its own culture.  And you should see the flame wars here when someone comes here and says something perceived as negative about the Kindle.  Also, we have many members who belong to both NookBoards and KindleBoards, and in fact the founder was/is a member here.  So I'd prefer that we follow the "What happens in NookBoards stays in NookBoards" philosophy.

Have you all been to visit our KB Memorial Day picnic in Not Quite Kindle?
;D

Betsy
KB Moderator

·
Premium Member
63,458 Posts
EvilB-

You can just hang out here!  We do have the board here to discuss Nooks and other readers.  And we have lots of Nook owners amongst our midst.  I'm sure any question you have can be answered here.  (I never go outside for my iPad questions  ;D)

Betsy

·
Premium Member
63,458 Posts
EvilB said:
That's exactly how I felt when I went over there.... there were a bunch of posts asking how it was possible that the kindle was better than the nook.
Is it unreasonable that people who have looked at the two products and bought the Nook would think it is the better device?

When the Nook came out, I remember similar discussions here. And when the iPad came out, same thing. Lynch mobs were formed when some people said they actually (gasp) preferred reading on their iPads. It's never a good idea to go to a fan forum (KindleBoards included) and argue against the culture.

Rather than speak ill of other forums, I would prefer that we talk about how great KindleBoards is. ;D

Betsy

·
Premium Member
63,458 Posts
dbeman,

I'm giving you the last word.  ;)  Well, except for mine.  ;D

Let's all get back to discussing books, tea, Leslie's poodle, Game of Thrones and of course, how much we love our Kindles (and our friends who own Nooks).

Locking the thread so we can all move on.

Betsy

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.